Nigel Cabourn Authentic Everest Parka
Cult British designer Nigel Cabourn and is namesake brand are inspired again this season by historical happenings and figures – drawing its design influences from vintage military, outdoor and work wear pieces and the stories that surround them. Cabourn’s aim is to create timeless apparel that can be passed down through generations.
Cut from a high performance Ventile® cotton – an entirely natural material that is windproof, highly breathable and durable – this Authentic Everest Parka is built to endure even in the coolest of climes. Made in England, this piece is kitted out with warming shearling and fur trims and is padded with down and feather wadding, details which add both form and function to this fully equipped style. A drawstring to the waist and elasticated trims to the cuffs and hemline ensure a snug fit with every wear and two spacious pockets allow you to store your essentials securely on the move.
- 100% Cotton Ventile®
- Down & Feather Padding
- Fur Trim to the Hood
- Sheepskin Trim
- Wooden Toggle Adjustments to the Hood
- Drawstrings to the Waistband
- Elasticated Hemline & Cuffs
- Button & Zipper Fastenings
- 2 Pocket to the Front
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhite£65