New Balance M1500NBA 'Iguana'
Originally released in 1989, the 1500 has become one of New Balance's most popular silhouettes. Taking on a distinctly unique aesthetic, this ‘Iguana’ pack boasts a clean silhouette, constructed from premium nubuck leather with a debossed reptilian visage. Crafted in the brands famous Flimby factory in Cumbria, the simplicity of the monochromatic and modest design belies the innovation within its creation, with the brands trademark ENCAP technology ensuring comfort and support underfoot.
- Premium Nubuck Uppers
- Debossed Reptilian Aesthetic
- Leather Tongue & Collar
- ENCAP Midsole
- Rubber Outsole
- Made in England
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep - Mon 23 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep - Mon 23 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page