Needles S.M. Field Shirt Jacket
Nepenthes-imprint Needles bear a truly unique aesthetic with their cut and sew approach to classic Americana pieces that is not short of a detail or two. Designed under the stewardship of Keizo Shimizu, the Japan assembled brand takes inspiration from vintage magazines as well as Shimizu’s past experiences and travels leading to an almost DIY aesthetic with strong bohemian overtones. The range for S/S’15 builds upon this distinctive look, manufactured to Nepenthes’ exacting standards.
Inspired by archive military outdoor apparel, the Needles S.M. Field Shirt Jacket is cut from a lightweight cotton canvas featuring an all over camouflage. Expertly made in Japan with a full press stud closure, it is equipped with two chest flap pockets, detachable hood and elasticated cuffs.
- 100% Cotton
- All Over Camouflage Print
- Detachable Press Stud Closure Hood
- Spread Collar
- Full Press Stud Closure
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Small
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 8 mins to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 8 mins to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 8 mins to receive Tue 23 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page