Moscot x END. Lemtosh Sunglasses
Renowned for producing glasses and sun glasses with a timeless sense of style and almost unparalleled level of quality, Moscot have become something of a New York institution. Creating an exclusive shade for us here at END, the Lemtosh has been the frame of choice for creative, free thinking and influential individuals throughout its history, favoured by a plethora of considered artists from Buddy Holly to Truman Capote. Constructed from layered acetate with the brand’s trademark diamond rivets at the front and temples, it has a key hole bridge and holds G15 tinted lenses.
- Acetate Frame
- Diamond Shape Rivets
- Key Hole Bridge
- Seven Barrel Hinge
- G15 Lenses
- One Size: Lens Width 46mm / Bridge 24mm / Temple Width 140 mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep - Fri 20 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep - Fri 20 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page