Moscot Lemtosh Sunglasses
An exciting new edition to our collection of eyewear, Moscot produce glasses and sun glasses with a timeless sense of style and almost unparalleled level of quality. Something of a New York institution, Moscot was established by Hyman Moscot in 1915 and has been owned and operated by his descendants from when Hyman first wheeled his push cart around the Lower East Side selling ready made glasses, right up until today.
The Lemtosh has been the frame of choice for creative, free thinking and influential individuals throughout its history, being seen on Buddy Holly and Truman Capote and more recently Johnny Depp. Constructed from layered acetate with Moscot's trademark diamond rivets at the front and temples, it has a key hole bridge and holds G15 tinted lenses.
- Acetate Frame
- Diamond Shape Rivets
- Key Hole Bridge
- Seven Barrel Hinge
- Calibar Green Lenses
- 46: Bridge 18mm/Temple Width 138mm (average)
- 49: Bridge 19mm/Temple Width 145mm (wide)
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 33 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 33 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 33 mins to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 4 hrs 33 mins to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page