Marcelo Burlon Asier Bomber Jacket
In late 2012, Marcelo Burlon launched a simple line of t-shirts that would become a uniform of sorts for his cultivated gang. His namesake label has since gained a legion of fans – including a whole roster of musicians – thanks to his stress on quality over quantity, and passion for Milan’s underground club culture. The Asier bomber updates the classic bomber jacket with one of the Argentinian born designers wingspan bird graphic, finished with all the classic detailing through fine Italian craftsmanship.
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Front Zip Closure
- Wingspan Bird Motif
- Side Entry Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page