Maison Margiela 10 Garment Dyed Slim Fit Pant
Maison Margiela was founded by the elusive and legendary designer in 1988, with British designer John Galliano now acting as Creative Director of the seminal fashion house. The house has become known for producing highly unique pieces that are full of personality and which celebrate imperfection.
Maison Margiela continue to deliver well crafted, considered basics for SS'16. These Slim Cut Pants are immaculately cut from a garment dyed denim, woven with elastane to ensure a neat, comfortable fit. The pant is minimally styled with a bar closure to the waistband, zip fly, black rivets and traditional five pocket set up.
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Garment Dyed
- Five Pocket Set Up
- Contrast Stitch Detail To Back
- Hook Closure To Waist
- Zip Fly
- Made In Italy
- Model is 6"1 with a 30" waist and is wearing a size 32
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 22 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page