Mackintosh Cotton Shirt Jacket
The Mackintosh name has become known around the world ever since founder Charles Mackintosh first created his revolutionary waterproof fabric. The Cotton Shirt Jacket fuses traditional tailoring with outerwear practicality, boasting a cotton-blend, adjustable cinch straps to the waist and a water-repellent coating typical of the masters of foul-weather-wear.
- 67% Cotton, 33% Polyamide
- Adjustable Cinch Straps
- Hand Glued Seams
- Buttoned Storm Flap
- Made in UK
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 38
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 58 mins to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 58 mins to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 58 mins to receive Fri 20 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 58 mins to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page