Mackintosh Classic Coat
After the astounding success of his waterproof fabric, Mr Charles Mackintosh achieved such prestige that today only his surname is used as the generic term for any raincoat. True to the Mackintosh label, today’s selection of jackets remain as stylish and practical for the changeable climates.
All still handmade within the UK and smart enough to wear in the city, the GM-003F Jacket is finished to an incredibly high standard with its premium wool construction. Classically styled with notched lapels, a four button closure, front flap pockets and rear vent, the jacket is every gentleman’s essential.
- 100% Wool
- Cupra Lining
- Notched Lapels
- Front Button Placket
- Buttoned Cuffs
- Front Flap Pockets
- Two Internal Pockets
- Made in Scotland
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 40
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page