Levi's Vintage Clothing 1976 501 Jean
A piece of American fashion history, the 501® jeans from Levi’s Vintage Clothing is an icon of the fashion world and one of the most instantly recognisable American designs. Here, the label present their 1976 variant of the 501® jeans, cut from selvedge denim and delivered with a stonewashed and mildly distressed appearance. Appearing the same year the Sex Pistols released their first track and the Ramones released their debut album, this pair of jeans represent a specific cultural moment; the birth of punk. Finished with a cut out leather brand patch to the reverse and a woven brand tab, this straight fit pair of jeans will develop a beautiful and unique patina as they are worn in.
- 100% Cotton
- Non-Stretch Selvedge Denim
- Stonewashed & Distressed Appearance
- Straight Fit
- Button Fly
- 4-Pocket Set Up
- Leather Brand Patch
- Woven Brand Tab
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 32"/81cm waist and wears a size 32 inch Waist x 34 inch Leg.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 3 hrs 26 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 3 hrs 26 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 26 mins to receive Fri 19 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page