Levi's Vintage Clothing 1944 501 Jean
The Levi's Vintage Clothing line was created to celebrate authentic pieces from this brand's vast archives. The 1944 501 jean's design was shaped by the limitation of World War II, when restrictions were placed on the amount of metal, fabric and thread that could be used by clothing manufacturers, as a result Levi stripped back their design to the essentials. Cut with a high waist and a regular fit from 12oz Cone Mills red selvedge denim, this robust pair are styled with unbranded buttons and rivets as per the original.
- 12oz Cone Mills Red Selvedge Denim
- E Red Tab
- High Waist & Regular Fit
- Concealed Back Pocket Rivets
- Unbranded Buttons & Rivets
- 'Two Horse' Leather Logo Patch
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32 x 32.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 28 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Red Wing 8131 Heritage Work 6" Moc Toe BootOro-Russet Portage£249