Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Yoke Crew
Established in the early 1890’s, family owned business Jamieson’s have been knitting jumpers in the wilderness of the Shetland Islands for over 120 years. Their legacy in producing quality local fabrics still carries on today, this fair Isle Yoke Crew showcases their history and craftsmanship with its brushed wool construction and classic ribbed trim detailing, finished with an exceptional winter-themed Fair Isle pattern.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Lightweight, Loose Knit
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Made in the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 38.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 1 hrs 35 mins to receive Wed 27 Mar and Thu 28 Mar
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 1 hrs 35 mins to receive Wed 27 Mar and Thu 28 Mar
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 1 hrs 35 mins to receive Tue 26 Mar
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo£135