Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Scarf
A welcome return to End for AW16, Jamieson’s are a family owned business established early 1890’s by Shetland Island native Robert Jamieson, whose family still carry on the legacy of the isle's incredible fabric to this day. This knitted scarf is constructed from 100% Pure New Wool sourced from the Shetland islands and features an all over Fair Isle design.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- All Over Fairisle Design
- Knitted on the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Approximate Dimensions: 58" x 6.5"
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page