Histoires de Parfums Unisex Noir Patchouli
The second series from Gérald Ghislain and Histoires de Parfums articulates stories based on flowers or plants in a very personal style. The patchouli flower, grown in the East, exhales an intense and bewitching scent from its leaves. The dark and mysterious moods are powerful and mystic, exuding base not of musk and leather, heart notes of berries with top notes of patchouli, coriander and cardamom.
- Top Note: Patchouli, Coriander, Cardamom
- Heart Note: Patchouli, Bunch of Flowers, Berries
- Base Note: Patchouli, Musk, Leather, Vanilla
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email email@example.com for full details.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 28 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 28 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 28 mins to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 4 hrs 28 mins to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page