Hender Scheme Manual Industrial Products 04
One of the most idiosyncratic, impressive and elusive brands included in the END. roster, Hender Scheme utilise incredible artisan craftsmanship in order to create what has to be some of world's most unique footwear. Hailing from Japan, a nation where expertise, precision and quality are prised above all else, Hender Scheme have quite literally got footwear production down to an art-form, combining raw leather with expert execution in order to create a piece of footwear that will age and patina like no other.
Crafted from a natural cowhide in a neutral tone that will age and develop over time, the 04 sneaker takes on a classic skate silhouette and strips it back to its core design with impressive results. The sneaker's outsole is wrapped in leather and sits atop a clean leather sole, finished with rubber caps.
- Natural Leather Uppers
- Leather Lined
- Rubber Grip To Heel & Toe
- Handstitched Construction
- Made In Japan
|6||8 - 8.5||10.5-11||27-27.5|
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 23 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page