Givenchy Runner Sneaker
Givenchy began life in 1950s Paris before steadily building its self a name as one of the world's premiere couturiers. In 1969 the offering expanding to include a menswear offering, putting a series of events into motion that would see present day Givenchy sit at the pinnacle of the contemporary menswear.
A classic running sneaker has been morphed into this bold iteration. The sneaker's upper is constructed from a combination of leather, nylon and suede, with mesh underlays sitting to the toebox and tongue. To the heel the signature knotted leather design sits alongside a foil stamped Givenchy logo.
- Leather & Suede Uppers
- Mesh & Nylon Underlays
- Debossed Foam Midsole
- Knotted Detailing To Heel
- Foil Stamped Branding
- Rigid Heel Counter
- Rubber Outsole
- Made in Italy
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page