Fred Perry Reissues Made in England Original Tennis Bomber Jacket
Designed for the court and adopted by British subculture, Fred Perry’s bomber jacket is a ‘50s icon. Tennis whites dress this version; wrapping its sturdy twill construction in Laurel Wreath legacy and replicating the original’s design lines from the label’s rich sporting archives. Zipped up for a secure fit, the athletic layer houses stitched ball pockets for use during a match, an elasticated waist to keep a grip on the player and a concealed zip pocket that was used to safely store the player’s locker key at all times. Signed off in true Laurel Wreath style, the tipped jacket sees its embroidered signature proudly placed to the chest.
- 100% Cotton
- Twill Fabric
- Zip Closure
- Embroidered Laurel Wreath
- 2 Side Entry Zip Pockets
- Concealed Key Pocket
- Ribbed Collar & Cuffs
- Elasticated Hem
- Made in England
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size 40.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 3 hrs 53 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 3 hrs 53 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 53 mins to receive Fri 19 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Maison Kitsuné Long Sleeve Tricolour Fox Stripe TeeNavy & White£99