Fred Perry Reissues Made in England Harrington Jacket
A reissue with heritage both on and off court, the Fred Perry Harrington jacket is just as tough as the original. Gaining cult status on the backs of Britain’s mods, the tartan-lined outer was a staple of ‘60s style. First brought into being in the ‘30s, the sports-inspired jacket wraps up in a water-resistant poly blend; promising to protect on the training grounds and the street. Signifying its authentic construction with a stand collar, ribbed trims and two flap pockets, the Fred Perry Harrington jacket is signed off in style with Laurel Wreath embroidery across the chest.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Water Resistant
- Tartan Lining
- Stand Collar
- Zip Closure
- Embroidered Laurel Wreath
- Interior Zip Pocket
- 2 Angled Flap Pockets
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size 40.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page