Fred Perry Reissues Made in England Harrington Jacket
A Fred Perry Reissue, the Harrington Jacket was first designed in the 1930s but was elevated to its success through the Mod era in 1960s. This updated Made In England version is constructed from a lightly coated cotton blend, lined with the classic Stewart tartan. Finished with definitive details like two front flap pockets, zip front with double fastening at the collar and Laurel Wreath embroidery.
- Cotton Blend
- Archive Design
- Embroidered Laurel Wreath
- Stewart Tartan Lining
- Full Length Zip
- Ribbed Cuffs and Hem
- Double Button Funnel Neck
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 28 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Gitman Vintage Oxford ShirtBlue£149