Fjällräven Greenland Winter Jacket
Inspired by a Scandinavian climbing expedition to Greenland in 1966, Fjällräven’s Greenland jacket is lined with a winter-ready fleece interior. Kitted out with a total of six pockets, this warming navy blue piece is reinforced at its shoulders and elbows, and is secured with a dependable two-way zipper that’s topped with a press studded storm flap.
- 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
- G-1000® Eco Fabric
- Supreme Microloft Fill
- Fleece Lining
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Reinforced Shoulders & Elbows
- 2 Flap Chest Pockets
- 2 Dual-Entry Flap Pockets
- Leather Arctic Fox Patch
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Drawstring Hem
- Model is 6ft 5in/1.96m with a 36”/91cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page