Fjällräven Greenland Jacket
One of Fjällräven's most popular styles, the iconic Greenland jacket has been delivering sustainable and outdoor-ready style since 1968. In this revived format, the jacket is constructed from an eco-conscious material named ‘G-1000® Eco’. Designed to weather any storm thanks to its water-repellent wax coating and sturdy nature, the outer-layer has a multi-pocket set up that provides essential space for your outdoor necessities; while a capacious hood offers essential protection from the rain and snow.
- 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
- G-1000® Eco Fabric
- Wind & Water Resistant
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Leather Arctic Fox Patch
- 2 Chest Pockets
- 2 Bellow Pockets
- Drawstring Hem
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Model is 6ft 5in/1.96m with a 36”/91cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page