Fjällräven Greenland Jacket
Utilising their famous water-resistant G-1000® fabric, the Fjallraven Greenland jacket is one of brand's most popular creations. Originally designed in 1968 when company founder Åke Nordin discovered a need for durable functional jackets after a Swedish expedition.
The jacket features two way zip fastening blind behind a snap placket, two front pockets and two chest pockets all with snap closure and a high stance hood. The Greenland is finished off with adjustable snap cuffs, arctic fox branding to the left arm, internal zip closure pocket and adjustable bottom hem.
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- G-1000® Fabric
- 2 Zip Fastening
- Press Stud Adjustable Cuffs
- High Stance Adjustable Hood
- 4 Press Stud Closed Pockets
- Arctic Fox Logo Patch on Arm
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 45 mins to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 45 mins to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 45 mins to receive Tue 23 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page