Engineered Garments Fatigue Pant
Inspired by American sportswear, military and outdoor clothing, Engineered Garments is a unique and practical label seen through the eyes of Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki. With the vast amount of detailing the name originates from the concept that their clothes are engineered, not designed. Drawing inspiration from military attire, these Fatigue pants have been cut with large front pockets and a robust cotton that adds to the utilitarian feel.
- 100% Cotton
- Large Side Entry Pockets
- Buttoned Back Pockets
- Button & Zip Closure
- Made in New York
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 30"/76cm waist and is wearing a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page