Engineered Garments Crew Sweat
Inspired by American sportswear, military and outdoor clothing, Engineered Garments is a unique and practical label seen through the eyes of Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki. With the vast amount of detailing the name originates from the concept that their clothes are engineered, not designed. Adding a collection of downtime essentials to their AW16 offering, the New York-based label have created this crew sweat with contrast trims placed down the sleeves..
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Contrast Sleeve Trims
- Ribbed Crewneck, Cuffs & Hem
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 25 Jun - Wed 26 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 25 Jun - Wed 26 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 24 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page