Engineered Garments Coverall Jacket
Updating the coverall jacket for the everyday man, Engineered Garments’ designer Daiki Suzuki adds utility workwear to his AW16 outerwear collection. Adopted by the U.S. army as standard work uniform, the “working blues” included a jacket with a traditional collar, multiple pocket set up and durable shell.
- 100% Cotton
- Corduroy Collar
- Cotton Cuff Facing
- Lower Patch Pockets
- Buttoned Chest Pockets
- Made in New York
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 4 mins to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 4 mins to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 4 mins to receive Thu 20 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- orSlow Button Down Denim ShirtUsed£225