Engineered Garments 19th Century Button Down Shirt
Thinking about clothes quite differently, Engineered Garments do not design clothes – but engineer them with the wearer in mind. Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki showcases his long obsession with coveting classic American garments in this 19th century button down oxford shirt – finished with fine American craftsmanship.
- 100% Cotton
- Button Down Collar
- Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Chest Patch Pocket
- Curved Hem
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page