Elka Klitmøller Jacket
Danish rainwear makers Elka have been developing flexible and innovative jackets for the extremes of nature since 1958; producing utilitarian weather proof garments for deep sea fishermen. More recent times have seen these impressive jackets cross into the world of fashion, with the playful range of colours meaning the wearer will look stylish in any weather.
- 90% PVC & 10% Polyester
- Raglan Construction
- Pop Stud Closure
- Welded Seams
- Elasticated Hood
- Press Stud Cuffs
- Two Flap Closure Pockets
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 5 hrs 39 mins to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 5 hrs 39 mins to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 39 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page