Danner x Nigel Cabourn 6" Jungle Boot 50th Anniversary
Teaming up for a special collaboration, US boot makers Danner allow Nigel Cabourn to craft his own version of the original ‘Nam boot – a style that all US soldiers were issued with during the Vietnam War. Built with ventile, nylon and distressed black leather uppers, this robust ‘Jungle’ pair are secured with heritage hiking laces and underfoot, robust black moulded Vibram outsoles deliver an all-purpose finishing touch that is ready to take on all terrains.
- Ventile Cotton, Nylon & Leather Uppers
- Hiking Laces
- Debossed Branding
- Vibram Rubber Outsoles
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page