Converse x Joshua Vides Chuck Taylor 1970s Hi
Letting you put your own spin on Converse’s iconic Chuck Taylor 1970s Hi, this interchangeable iteration of the iconic shoe has been crafted in collaboration with LA-based graphic artist Joshua Vides – a man who is known for his creative transformations of everyday objects. Plain and simple or cool and colourful depending on how you choose to wear yours, the high top sneaker boasts two adaptable options, for both the panels and Chuck patch; while OrthoLite® cushioning and high foxing tape take pride of place underfoot.
- Interchangeable Canvas Uppers
- Rubber Toe Cap
- OrthoLite® Insole
- High Foxing Tape
- Rubber Outsole
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page