Canada Goose Woolford Jacket
An ideal jacket for milder weather, the military inspired Woolford model from extreme weather outerwear specialists Canada Goose offers the perfect subtle addition to any wardrobe. Constructed with a water and wind resistant Arctic Tech fabric and filled with insulating white duck down, a high ribbed funnel neck ensures that you’ll be kept safe from the cold, whatever the weather. Finished with two double-stacked zip pockets to the chest, ensuring that you’ll have an abundance of space for your essentials. Made in the brand’s home country of Canada, this jacket is made to a supremely high standard of quality.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Funnel Neck
- 2 Zip Chest Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Ribbed Collar & Cuffs
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanRaw Indigo£159