Canada Goose Garibaldi 3-in-1 Parka
The perfect style for all encompassing protection from the elements, the Garibaldi parka from Canada Goose offers 3-in-1 defence from Mother Nature’s wrath. Constructed from the brand’s signature Arctic Tech shell and insulated with premium white goose down, this style features a removable down vest liner, and can be adjusted to feature a snorkel hood for use in stormy conditions. Offering a supreme level of protection, Canada Goose ensure that their garments are made to the highest quality, having made their products in Canada since the brand’s inception in 1957.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Removable Vest Liner
- Adjustable Snorkel Hood
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 2 Side Entry Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- 3M Drop-Down Back Panel
- Reinforced Elbows
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Small.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page