Canada Goose Expedition Parka
Based on the original Expedition parka used at the McMurdo research station in Antarctica, this classic piece of outerwear engineering offers a powerful defence against Mother Nature. Suitable for -30°C and below, the Expedition parka is ready for any extreme weather condition. Constructed with four dual entry pockets to the chest and a further four pockets to the interior and sleeves, this coat ensures that there is ample room for your essentials.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Coyote Fur Trim Hood
- Fleece-Lined Chin Guard
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 4 Dual-Entry Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- Utility Pocket
- Flap Sleeve Pocket
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Waist
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Acne Studios Ryder L Wool PantDark Grey Charcoal£249