Canada Goose Expedition Parka
The true signifier of arctic style, Canada Goose’s ‘Expedition’ parka is unparalleled when it comes to cold weather protection. Developed for scientists working in Antarctica, the ‘Expedition’ style means business; coming in the label’s wind and water-resistant Arctic Tech fabric, with a fur-trimmed hood for extra insulation when you need it most. Filled with the finest down for the ultimate warmth available, this khaki green option takes on sub-zero conditions with ease; hosting a hide-away snow skirt and plenty of protected pockets, with the brand’s Arctic Program patch taking pride of place at the sleeve.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Coyote Fur Trim Hood
- Fleece-Lined Chin Guard
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 4 Dual-Entry Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- Utility Pocket
- Flap Sleeve Pocket
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Waist
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page