Canada Goose Emory Parka
Suitable for freezing temperatures up to minus-25 degrees, the Emory parka from extreme weather specialists Canada Goose is a simple solution to any cold weather issues. Constructed with the brand’s Arctic Tech fabric and filled with 675 white duck down, the jacket also features a water and wind resistant shell. A detachable coyote fur ruff protects the face from freezing while nine pockets in total ensure that you’ve got enough space for your essential items. Made in their namesake country, Canada Goose ensures that their products are made to an exceptional quality.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- STRATI-FORMA 30D™ Flexibility
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 675 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 2 Zip Chest Pockets
- 2 Dual-Entry Flap Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- 3 Interior Pockets
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Drawstring Hem
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 1in/1.85m with a 35.5"/91cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page