Blue Blue Japan Sashiko Hand Patchwork Jacket
Started in 1993, Blue Blue Japan is the in-house brand of Tokyo based store Okura, using traditional Japanese indigo in its pieces each of the brands garments age uniquely. The brand's love for indigo and denim craftsmanship results in a range of beautifully made and dyed collections, exemplified by the Sashiko Hand Patchwork Jacket. Constructed from hand dyed indigo cotton, this exceptional hand stitched outerwear option boasts patchwork textile detailing, faded edges and the "Sashiko" stitching technique.
- 100% Cotton
- Indigo Dyed
- Chest Pocket
- Two Lower Pockets
- Sashiko Stitching
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 17 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page