Renowned around the globe as the face of Birkenstock, the Arizona is a legend. First exploding through the footwear scene in the early ‘70s, this comforting, and now environmentally-friendly, design wraps the foot with a smooth, all-natural leather upper, featuring two adjustable buckle straps. Shaped to meticulously follow the foot with a contoured footbed, this dark-brown pair are complete with a shock-absorbing EVA sole.
- Leather Uppers
- Adjustable 2 Straps
- Contoured Cork-Latex Footbed
- EVA Sole Unit
- Made in Germany
Birkenstocks are intentionally larger fitting, with the extra room needed to perform the natural rolling motion of the foot without restrictions, your toes and heel should not touch the rim of your sandals while standing, as a result they may feel slightly big.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page