Barbour Dept. (B) Hunnam Jacket
The latest edition to Barbour's ever expanding range, Dept. (B) takes its name from the department in their South Shields factory that has dealt with bespoke customisation for decades. One of the factors that sets them apart, Barbour have always allowed their customers to specify a piece to their exact needs, by adding in an extra pocket, reinforcement or functional detail to better enable a jacket to be used as a tool to fit a purpose. It is these details which Dept. (B) now focus on, creating an intricately designed range that draws heavily from the past of both Barbour and this very unique department.
Typical of the customisation that this collection is focused on, the Cassells Jacket features a whole host of utilitarian pockets and strategic reinforcement. Constructed from Barbour's traditional waxed cotton, this innovative take on a classic piece of outerwear is lined in tartan, features a corduroy collar housing a roll-away hood and a ribbed cotton Hem and cuffs.
- Waxed Cotton Construction
- Classic Barbour Tartan Lining
- Contrast Panels
- Branded Brass Buttons
- Two Stud Closed Chest Pockets
- Two Zip Closed Napoleon Pockets
- Corduroy Collar with Rollaway Hood
- Ribbed Hem and Cuffs
- Vented Yoke
- Tonal Embroidered Logo
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page