Arc'teryx Veilance Isogon MX Hooded Jacket
A lightweight hooded jacket, the Isogon MX from Arc’teryx Veilance delivers a wind and water-resistant outer layer, constructed from a nylon blend and rendered in a sleek and stylish silhouette. Taped seams offer a further level of water resistance while articulated sleeves and stretch woven panels to the cuffs complete a comfortable and secure fit. Two concealed zip pockets and two interior zip pockets offer plenty of space for your essentials, while a hood with a concealed vertical adjustor and brim adjustor webbing pulls offers further protection from the elements. An essential outerwear piece for the unpredictable nature of life in the city, this sleek design combines an unassuming aesthetic with a distinctive attention to technological innovation.
- 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Schoeller® Dynamic Fabric
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Adjustable Hood
- Taped Seams
- 2 Concealed Zip Pockets
- 2 Interior Zip Pockets
- Articulated Sleeves
- Drawstring Hem
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37in/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page