Alpha Industries MA-1 VF NASA Jacket
Signifying its special ties with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Knoxville brand Alpha Industries reimagine their iconic MA-1 jacket with cosmic consideration. First debuted in the ‘50s, this signature style arrives with many of the same qualities of the original; a nylon flight exterior, enriched with a water-resistant shell and teamed alongside the unmistakeable Indian orange lining – instilled for high-visibility in tough conditions. Accented by USA colour and galactic patches, this authentic silhouette boasts the brand’s ‘Remove Before Flight’ keychain assigned to its utility pocket.
- 100% Nylon
- Zip Closure
- NASA Patches
- 2 Press Stud Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- ’Remove Before Flight’ Keychain
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs & Hem
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette.
- Model is 6ft 4in/1.93m with a 37in/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 28 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- John Elliott The Cast 2 JeanRaw Jet Black£335