Alden Indy 403 Boot
This Alden 403 boot is affectionately known as the 'Indy' boot, having been worn by Harrison Ford in the 'Indiana Jones' films. Chosen for its rugged charm, the Indy is a classic ankle-height work boot style, with a contrast stitched toe. This version is constructed from Horween Chromexcel leather, with a full glove leather lining, Goodyear welted outsole and a stacked sole with a rubber 'Foot Balance' heel for enhanced comfort and durability.
- Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Goodyear Welted Sole with Rubber Heel
- Full Leather Lining and Insole
- Alden 'Trubalance' Last
- Metal Eyelets and Speedhooks
- Made in the USA
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page