Alden Arguello Ranger Moc
The Alden Arguello Ranger Moc is crafted from Shell Cordovan leather, sourced from the Horween tannery of Chicago, Illinois. Shell Cordovan is a rare, vegetable tanned horse hide leather prized for its comfort and longevity and hand-worked by highly skilled leather artisans in a process that takes six months. The Ranger Moc is a hand-stitched moccasin-toe blucher design with an all-around reverse welt, and a full leather lining and insole. The Sole is a natural 'plantation' crepe rubber, Goodyear welted with a brass-tacked leather toe portion.
- Horween Shell Cordovan Leather
- Goodyear Welted Plantation Crepe Sole with Leather Toe Section
- Full Leather Lining and Insole
- Waxed Laces
- Alden 'Van' Last
- Hand Made in the USA
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page