Adidas Consortium Predator Beckham Jersey
After first stepping foot on the field in 1994, the adidas Predator has made a legacy for itself spanning 25 years. One of the players to cement that legacy is none other thank David Beckham. Celebrating the history of the Predator with the ‘Icon’ capsule, Becks takes to the filed one more time in his number 7 jersey. A nod to the colourway of the Predators that helped him score ‘that free kick’ against Greece, this white, silver and red layer leaves a lasting impression on the field.
- 91% Polyester, 9% Cotton
- Ribbed Collar
- 3-Stripes Taped Sleeves
- Printed Branding
- ‘Beckham 7’ Back Print
- Style Code: DZ7313
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 22 Mar and Mon 25 Mar
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 22 Mar and Mon 25 Mar
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 21 Mar
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0Core Black£149
- Adidas Woven Trefoil CapBlack & White£29
- Adidas Consortium Predator Beckham JacketWhite & Light Grey£99
- Adidas Consortium Tiro Predator Beckham Track PantLight Grey & Clear Grey£69