A.P.C. Herringbone Wool Bomber Jacket
Made from a soft herringbone wool fabric, this classic bomber exemplifies the strong impact of classic French fashion on A.P.C.'s designs. This jacket is constructed from Scottish Lambswool, woven in Scotland by Robert Noble, and is finished with a concealed placket, wind flap at the collar, held in place by horn buttons.
- 100% Wool Herringbone Outer
- Fabric Woven in Scotland from Scottish Lambswool
- Fully Lined
- Two Angled Front Pockets
- Wind Flap at Collar with Horn Buttons
- Interior Chest Pocket
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 18 mins to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 18 mins to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page