Since launching in 2007 Monocle has grown and grown and is now seen as one of the most respected voices in contemporary culture. Indeed they have launched their own Bloomberg TV series, and a 24-hour radio station, to continue on from their written and printed success, as well as having their own hugely successful line of shops and ever-growing list of top-end collaborations.
March's issue 61 is all about the new Germany and also features include:
- Affairs Report - Putting Kaohsiung on the Map
- Business Report - How to Manage an Ice-Breaker
- Culture Report - TV Network Deutsche Welle
- Design Briefing - Pitti Patter: Talk from Florence Menswear Show
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct