Fjällräven Greenland Jacket
One of Fjällräven's most popular styles, the iconic Greenland jacket has been delivering sustainable and outdoor-ready style since 1968. In this revived format, the jacket is constructed from an eco-conscious material named ‘G-1000® Eco’. Designed to weather any storm thanks to its water-repellent wax coating and sturdy nature, the outer-layer has a multi-pocket set up that provides essential space for your outdoor necessities; while a capacious hood offers essential protection from the rain and snow.
- 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
- G-1000® Eco Fabric
- Wind & Water Resistant
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Leather Arctic Fox Patch
- 2 Chest Pockets
- 2 Bellow Pockets
- Drawstring Hem
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Model is 6ft 5in/1.96m with a 36”/91cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct