Rick Owens Cyclops Jacket
A designer with a genuine cult following, Rick Owens aggressively experiments with composition, construction and silhouette, working within a dark and brooding universe of his very own in order to create clothing that is unlike anything else. Although designed with a variety of high minded ideas and powerful thematic intent, Rick Owens' designs do rest on that approach, with every expertly executed design backed up by a cared and considered approach to cut, detailing and material use.
Taken from the eponymous designer’s AW16 collection titled ‘Mastodon’ – a reference to the apocalyptic manner in which the dinosaurs were swept from this mortal coil – the Cyclops jacket wears with the label's typical fluidity. Constructed from 100% New Wool, this piece is exceptionally crafted in Italy utilising a stone wash technique that ensures the fabric wears with true individuality and comes finished with two front and internal pockets, lined sleeves and Corozo buttons.
- 100% New Wool
- Cotton Lining
- One button Closure
- Two Internal Zip Pockets
- Corozo Buttons
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 48.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page