Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
Established in 1972 by Polish entrepreneurs Jan Waszkiewicz and Stanley Zaleski, who met after both moving to Randolph, Massachusetts in pursuit of their American dream, Randolph use their decades of manufacturing expertise to create a range of iconic military-spec eye wear. Still owned and operated by the third generation of the Waszkiewicz and Zaleski families and made in the USA using the same machinery and tooling created by Jan and Stanley, they keep the focus on reliable, well made products with a strong American heritage.
Originally produced for the American military, the instantly recognisable Randolph Aviator Sunglasses surpasses rigid mil-spec standards thanks to their coated frames and mineral crown glass lenses. Battle tested and ready for the most rigorous and demanding use, these substantial sunglasses have long been the choice of pilots and taste makers, for good reason.
- Matte Black Coated Frames
- Mineral Crown Glass Lens
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Signature Bayonet Temples
- Adjustable Silicon Nose Pads for Customized Fit
- Lifetime-Warranted Solder Joints
- Made in the USA
- One Size: 55mm Lens / 20mm Bridge / Leg 140mm
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order within 5 hrs 4 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 4 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page