Post Overalls The Post Shirt
Since their debut in 1993, workwear label Post Overalls have continued to produce American vintage designs, inspired especially from 1920s and 1930s work garments. Each piece is manufactured in the USA with the essence of functional garments – such as military and outdoor pieces all evolved from a work wear platform.
The Post Shirt occupies a traditional Oxford silhouette but is crafted with a distinct workwear aesthetic. Looser fitting and with a more casual cut, this cotton denim iteration bares a single pocket to the chest with turn-down pointed collar and a curved hemline.
- Cotton Construction
- Full Button Fastening
- Single Chest Pocket
- Curved Hemline
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhiteCA$99