Nudie Lean Dean Jean
Huge advocates of Japanese selvedge denim since their inception back in 2001, highly considered Swedish outfit Nudie celebrate their 15th Anniversary by releasing their most environmentally conscious offering to date. The Bloodline Collection reflects the brand’s lineage in a selection of unique and innovative fabrications that each conveying their self-proclaimed dictum: ‘Our heart is made from dry denim; our blood is indigo coloured’.
From this capsule collection comes a reinterpretation of one of their seminal tight-fitting silhouettes: The Lean Dean. This iteration comes constructed with a whopping 31% paper content which, coupled with organic cotton, makes this carrot-shaped jean impressively eco-friendly. The tight weave of the 12.5oz selvedge denim makes these very rigid, lending maximum break-in potential for a truly unique aesthetic. In a nod to the paper component of this idiosyncratic creation, the brand’s signature pocket stitching comes woven from a crisp white thread.
- 31% Paper, 69% Organic Cotton
- 12.5oz Selvedge Denim
- Selvedge Watch Pocket Trim
- Slim Fit, Tapered Legs
- Regular Waist
- Zip & Button Fly
- Copper Trims
- White Logo Stitching
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 30"/76cm waist and is wearing a size 30".
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order within 2 hrs 45 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 45 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page