Nigel Cabourn Mountain Jacket
Inspired by pieces from his personal collection of original military clothing, which numbers over 4000 rare pieces, the Canadian Jacket like everything in Nigel Cabourn's Authentic collection is designed with particular reverence to authentic details. Constructed from L34 Ventile, the first truly effective all weather performance fabric that has been specified by the Defence Garment Industry since the 1940’s and a staple Cabourn Material, the Mountain Jacket is based on the standard issue apparel worn by the British forces stationed in mountainous regions during WWII. This new design retains the innovative and highly functional details of those original designs, with internal cotton straps allowing the wearer to slip the jacket off and carry it with ease, generously sized pockets and a broad arrow Riri zip closure.
- L34 Ventile Construction
- All Over Camouflage Print
- Adjustable Hood
- Internal Shoulder Sling Straps
- Four Button Closed Pockets
- RiRi M8 Military-Spec Zip Closure
- Waxed Drawstring with Metal Tips and Leather Stoppers
- Medal Pin
- Made in England
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size 46 - Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Fri 26 Apr - Mon 29 Apr
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 26 Apr - Mon 29 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page